Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Malta Citizenship-by-Investment Overview

Malta Citizenship-by-Investment 

Malta Individual Investor Program is the most modern citizenship-by-investment program. The MIIP is the most exclusive citizenship-by-investment portfolios around the world. It offers applicants the chance to procure citizenship in a nation that has one of the strongest, most stable economies of the EU and Eurozone.

Advantages of Maltese citizenship –
  •         Visa-free travel to 183 destinations including Canada and the EU
  •         The privilege to live, work and study in any of the 28 EU nations and Switzerland
  •        Worlds strictest due to tirelessness models and screening of candidates, hence guaranteeing just exceptionally good candidates
  •      Citizenship of a well-regarded EU nation
  •          Reasonable contribution and proficient application process
  •         An alluring spot to live or possess a second home in, deliberately situated with magnificent air links.

Ways to get Maltese citizenship –
  •         Contribute to the development of Malta
  •         Purchase stocks or bonds
  •         Or a property transaction


Contact XIPHIAS Immigration if you are planning forward for Malta citizenship visa, we are the most reliable immigration law firm across the globe. Call us at: +971-43626565 OR fill this form: https://bit.ly/2XrGsYO

3 comments:

  1. Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!인도-의료-비자

    ReplyDelete
  2. My ex boyfriend left me and my daughter six weeks ago after I’ve tried almost everything to restore my relationship, I was disappointed. Nothing was working out for me. A week later as I was scrolling through my Instagram I saw some testimonies about DR, dawn helping people to rekindle their relationship and fix broken homes, at first I was skeptical but I decided to give it a try and I made contact with DR, Dawn for her help, few days making contact with her everything changed automatically, my sadness became Joy, smile was all over my face, everything happened very fast and the result was perfect. I’m using this medium to appreciate Dr, Dawn , if you’re having any difficulty in your relationship.
    *If you want to conceive.
    *If you want to reunite with your lover.
    *If you need spiritual power.
    Dr Dawn Acuna is the only person who can help you: dawnacuna314@gmail.com
    WhatsApp: +2348032246310

    ReplyDelete